Subject: Re: The Lightwave Upgrade Forum
From: Kim Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
Cc: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 16:41:08 -0800 (PST)

(Joe's big message about Lightwave upgrade options deleted)

While I agree with a lot that was said, I must point out one thing. I did 
buy my Toaster in 1992 just to run LW. At that point in time, that was my 
only choice. I know the Toaster does a bunch of other stuff, but I've 
never really used it. And I know a lot of other people who bought 
Toasters for LW only, and I think that LW only users are probably a large 
part of the Toaster community. Just wanted to mention that...

I personally would be happy if Toaster owners could just get a LW only 
upgrade, but at this point I'll just be happy to get a new version. I 
have heard rumors that there will be some sort of "competitve upgrade" 
offer for the PC LW, which if so, I'll be happy to take advantage of 
(hey, there has to be something I can do with that old copy of Imagine!).

Dave Thomas
Moving Pixels
(Client, looking at image of a sphere on a monitor):"Can we make it rounder?"                          
[email-masked]